Table of Contents
- TrueConf SDK doesn’t work on virtual machines
- How to set up a new project
- Error #8
- Messages cannot be sent to chat using sendMessage command
We don’t recommend using TrueConf SDK on virtual machines.
Set Platform target to x86 in your project settings.
After an authorization attempt using the login () command, errorCode = 8 is received in OnXLoginError ().
TrueConf SDK extension is not activated in your TrueConf Server’s license.
Please contact us at email@example.com to enable this extension on your server.
There are two common reasons:
- You have indicated short user ID in sendMessage() command. Please note that you need to indicate full ID, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You try to assemble project on x64 platform. Please specify Target platform as x86 in your project settings.